Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The New Badges

Here are the latest badges I have completed - they are in no order other than the way I created them, and that was based on the order I received the emails. The sidebar pics link to the members blog - these don't but you can find them in the sidbar to go visit (and if you haven't I recommend you do!)

Also, so you know, the sidebar is the same way, with the exception of Virgil being a bit further down then he normally would be, because he wanted to be by Danielle. As the founders brother he had an in to get placed where he wanted to!

And be sure to check out the latest post from Barney, our founder, right below this one!!











2 comments:

  1. Oh, here's my badge.
    Yay... what a grrreat club this will be.
    Hee hee hee, I already shredded all tha tp in tha hoomans bafroom. They was so happy they was speechless.
    ~Faith Boomerang

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, thanx for getting our badges done!!! We are so happily naughty!

    ReplyDelete