I've been a very very naughty mancat. I've taken a liking to waking the hoomins up hours before their alarm clock goes off. The nasty crankiness in the am is well worth the love they give later because they feel so guilty!
Yes... I'm still a bad bad kitty even in old age.
Curzon

high paws two ewe curzon !!! wake de food service purrson nell up any time ya want...we iz catz...we due knot care N we due knot noe how ta tell time !!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Curzon! We like to do the same thing to our humans! MOL!
ReplyDeleteI even threw em a curveball! I was quiet sunday night and monday night and somewhat tuesday night... but last night I didn't want to go to sleep so I didn't, and sisfur helped! And then I woke them up a half hour early *giggle*
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know, you have been nominated for an award over at my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI gotta try that! purrs
ReplyDeleteGood do, Curzon. Gotta keep the bean on their tows.
ReplyDelete