Friday, September 10, 2010

New Badge Design

Hi, all you wonderful naughty kitties!!!!! The NKC badges have a new design, as you can see in the sidebar. All original badges have been replaced with this new design. Please download your new badge from the sidebar and replace your original one with this new look. Thanks!!!!

There are a lot of kitties on the waiting list for badges, and they will start being issued now.
Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. Judi, I have the old bagdes for Nicki and Derry; do you need me to resend the original (or other) pics?

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can't tell you what a big help this has been for me, and what a relief it is!! And they look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my new badge. It's on the badge page of my website along with my VSquillions. thank you!

    ReplyDelete