Saturday, July 17, 2010

The black tail in the fireplace

We have been renovated the house two years ago. But the fireplace is still not finnish. We are alright in this winter because we got dutch heating. So I just laid all new bricks at the front fireplace and put the side table covered it to look more neat and cleaned.

Some time, my visitor ( Cat ) just got inside the house and then we just can't find her. We did searched in every rooms in the house but we couldn't find her.It is impossible she get out the house by herself because we closed the door after she got in ( it is winter in Melbourne ).

I was chasing her today, And she ran toward the fireplace and then jumped inside so now I know where she has been hided from us....Naughty...Naughty Cat !




6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a VERY smart cat ~ as long as the fire isn't lit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super naughty indeed!! Better hope there isn't a fire in there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furry smart..and yes, a wee bit notty! Silly kitteh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deja vu! Our cat disappeared the day I moved into my new house (back in 1997!). My daughter and I were frantic until we found him hiding in the fireplace. Our black and white kitty was completely black for the next few days! BTW, our boat is named The Knotty Cat!

    ReplyDelete