New NKC member Nicki here....I just want to know why I always get the blame when stuff like this happens:
The first pic was taken at the end of March--our personal assistant came home from work and saw something glinting on the floor, didn't know what it was. She discovered broken glass everywhere throughout the small open-concept living/dining area, even behind the entertainment stand in the far corner. Under the fridge, the stove, all over the area rug in the living room . . . .And she immediately blamed it on me! How unfair is that? Just because I'm known to get up onto the top of the cupboards and knock things over is no reason to assume I did it. Innocent until proven guilty!
Ditto for the broken carrier, which our P.A. found yesterday when she got home from Saturday errands/shopping. Now that could have been anyone! What, like Derry and Annie are blameless? I don't think so!
It's so unfair, being branded a trouble-maker without proof.
But I gotta say, it's sure fun! Heh heh!
-Nicki @ Fuzzy Tales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh no, Nicki! Not you? Ha, ha! Nicki is naughty!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our "not so exclusive" club!
~Lisa Co9T
Hi Nicki... who else then? :p
ReplyDelete* I always get blame too:(
hugs
~mahzuz~
Welcome to the NKC Nicki!...We think you are being framed and of course, you should always deny, deny, deny everything unless you're caught in the act!MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteI think it's totally obvious that you didn't break the carrier but to whoever did it: GREAT idea! Unfortunately mine is soft and not breakable.
ReplyDeleteIt's VERY unfair to be blamed (tee hee!).
ReplyDeleteThey'ze have to hav proof. It could hav happnd lots of ways. Maybe ther woz a small local earfqwake.
ReplyDeleteI keep saying it woznt me wot killed the birdies and it really wozn't (mostly!)
Yep, if there's no photographic evidence, it'll never hold up in court, so whatever you do, don't confess!!
ReplyDelete