Monday, May 3, 2010

Pin the Tail on the Cat

Thank yoos for letting me join your club but meeaargh! wot happened to my tail. I'ze very attached to my tail !
Mum sent a very bad pikture to edit. So I'ze got her to make me a pin the tail on the cat.

Me wiv no tail and a new tail


I sneaked a peak thru the blindfold cos I wanteds my tail to be in the right place. I'ze thinking now bout how nice it would be to have changeable tails - how nice it would be to have a fluffier one for speshul okasions.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, interchangeable tails, what a great idea! Mine's pretty scrawny, I admit, but of course I make up for that in so many other ways. ;-)

    -Nicki @ Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great - your mom is WAY better at photoshop then our mom (that is our guess at least!) Can you have her email a copy to our mom - that would be great when she finally gets the sidebar updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job! I wouldn't mind my cats having removable tails - I could remove them when they were naughty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the new tail=it looks purrfect!...Welcome to the NKC sweetie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Detattachable tails?!? How cool is that?!?

    ReplyDelete