If any of you know someone who might be able to foster a poor pit bull who really needs help in the Jacksonville FL area please go to this link: http://catsonthecounter.blogspot.com/2010/02/heartbreaking-dog-and-stolen-memes.html. We saw this on the Love and Hisses blog - and I am warning you - you will cry if you even go there because of the picture of this poor puppy, but if you can help it will be worth it. He was found starving by the son of the blogger and while he really wants to help he is afraid it may be a violation of his homeowners policy (which is just a stupid policy, but really it isn't the homeowners fault since he didn't know it would ever come up). Seriously, I cried as soon as I went over there and I love that he really wants to help this poor dog. Since I know I get readers and since I know all of you know others around the blogosphere I had to post something.
Also there are a couple dogs Hansel mentioned on his blogs that need homes quickly - visit his site for the info (at the bottom of the post) HERE
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will pray for someone to bring him into a loving forever home...also some doggies that need help in CA listed on Hansel's site...Animals deserve so much from us=hope people step up and help them out.
ReplyDeleteAwww. How nice of you to bring to light to help. We invite you to become part of our Pet Blogger Support Group. We would be honored to have you.
ReplyDelete