In case you have forgotten, our athletes were:
PersePHONY from Jack of All Shades and Shadows
Manny from Zemek's Updates
Joe from Marg's Pets
Alfie from The Cat's Meow
Cokie from Cokie the Cat
Daisy May from Katiez Furry Mewz
Mouse from Katiez Furry Mewz
Cindy from Jan's Funny Farm
Ayla from Mark's Mews
And finally, Dimitri and Leopold from A Day in the Life of Two Fat Cats (ok, technically I didn't find the entry post, because it was the link to the main page, but we are sure it is there somewhere!)
We would ask that all the competitors take the stage for the presentation.
All our competitors did wonderful work and we got a wonderful variety of entries. Because of the joy you all brought to the judges, they decided unanimously - everyone gets a gold!
So, without further ado, here are your gold medals - please take one for your blogs!
Great work!!
There are a few announcements from the club below the award. We hope to see you all at the next games!

So, a few additional things - the Scavenger Hunt is closed and the answers are posted at the site. I will be announcing the winner on Friday (I will also email the winner directly). Thanks to everyone who entered! I know that everyone is very busy so I really appreciate it!
Next - this is our 100th post! How cool is that! I kind of avoided posting in hope that this would be #100 and it worked out! Yay!!
With the cat-o-lympics ending, we will be getting back to normal - I have a few new member badges to make. I am behind in visiting everyone so I am catching up on that first, then there will be new badges for everyone who sent pictures.
That is all for now! Stay Naughty!!

YAY! 100 posts of naughtiness!
ReplyDeleteConcats on the 100 posts and the cat-o-lympics. We're staying naughty too.
ReplyDelete100 Naughty posts=very cool!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteThank you for this beautiful GOLD MEDAL! I'm honored to be in the company of Persephony, Manny, Joe, Alfie, Daisy May, Mouse, Cindy, Ayla, Dimitri and Leopold. Congratulations everyone and I look forward to meeting you all at next year's competition.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Cokie the Cat
=^..^=
I just LOVE my gold medal! Thank yoo so much! And 100 posts of naughtiness hasta be worth celebrating! YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners!! And YAY for 100th post!!
ReplyDeleteWe got too busy with the Olympic stuff that we forgot about the scavenger hunt...we never entered. :-( But we'll go check out all the answers!
THanks fur deze awardz... I iz acceptin fur Mouse and my self. We iz gonna share dat since Mouse wents over da bridge.
ReplyDeletepurrz,
Daisy May Daffodil
It was an honor to compete with such talented and strong cats. Congratulations to each of them. Thank you for sponsoring such a fun event.
ReplyDeleteCyndi
Congratulations on your 100th post.
the Funny Farm
That was a fun event! Thank you for choosing all of us fer the Gold Award! Iza is so jealous of me cuz she says she is a much stronger cat than me. Well, she dint prove it, did she? MOL!
ReplyDeleteAyla
And congrats on the 100th post!!!