Hi Everyone! Barney here! Today is a super busy day so this is going to be really short news.
First, our friend Hansel is hurt and needs lots of purrs and good healing thoughts.
Next, our own kitty Kirzon, my big brother, had to go to the vet to have his teeths cleaned. Please send him some purrs and good thoughts too!
Today is Gracie's Birthdaty! She is having a wonderful party so please stop by and visit for her special day! But all you boycats better be good - she is my special ladycat!
Mom had to have tests at the human vet today that took a lot longer then planned (she is ok, they are routine tests) so she is going to have a hard time visiting everyone - but she will get to it eventually. She has a bunch of errands to do so she is going to be busy, but she wants eveyone to know she is trying to get the badges done asap - she thought she could sooner but in addition to the tests she is also not feeling too good, so she may need to rest. Unfortunately she can't skip her errands because she needs to get them done (she wants to get a new litterbox for upstairs - so that when Kirson is isolated he has a nice easy one to get in and out of, because he will be groggy). But she promises to get the badges done asap.
That is all for now - have a wonderful, naughty weekend!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello and pleased to meet you. I'm Twinkie the tiny Chi. I was directed here via Butchy & Snickers honorary link. They've got good taste. I guess I'll need some time to get to know you :) Did I mention I share mi case with 3(!) catz?
ReplyDeleteTwink!
Make sure yoo haff a good weekend too Barney!
ReplyDeleteMilo and Alfie xx
We hope your mum and Kirzon get better soon. We're off to say Purr to Hansel. Must be the time of year that everyone is under the weather. Take a break and look after yourself!
ReplyDeleteTarget smashed my best teacup; does this qualify as naughty? He was so shocked I had to cuddle him afterwards though...