Edited: I just read that our friend Bugsy is going in for his dental surgery - please send him some purrs to feel better soon!
Now back to our original post.
It sounds like our friend Hansel is doing better, so everyone who is purring for him thanks!
Kirzon is doing good too - his teeth are all clean, he didn't have to have any pulled, and according to mom his breath is much less stinky now!
So now I wanted to announce the contest (and don't worry, if you sent a picture you are qualified for it). Mom thought it would be cool to give away a Naughty Kitty Club gift - so she made a mug in Zazzle that she will be giving to the winner, along with some other fun kitty treats! Here is a picture:

This is just an approximation, since it isn't actually ordered yet. She hopes it will look as good in person. It has the logo on both sides of the mug!
So, what is this contest you ask - well let me tell you. What mom is going to do is make up an online scavanger hunt - it will involved the blogs for all the kitties in the club and it seems like a good way for us to all get to know each other. Some will be easy but some will be tougher. The contest will start on February 1, 2010. She will have the instructions up before then, but right now she is trying to figure out the best way to distribute the questions.
That is all the news I have for now - I hope there will be a lot of wonderful naughty stories this week!
Purrs from Barney!

Oooh, that sounds really fun... Can't wait to hear more about the contest! And the mug looks really nice too, I love drinking water from human mugs *purrs*
ReplyDeleteHope your mom feels better, having a cold is no fun...
That sounds brilliant... cant wait.. The mug is fabulaous and I am sure it will look just as good in the flash so to speak.. Hugs GJ x
ReplyDeletehhh.
ReplyDeletefeb 1st.
I have got A LOT to do on feb 1st.
I may make it!
WOO~HOO...we love hunting stuff!!! SOunds like LOTS of fun! Hopefully, is we win, mom will fill that mug right to the top with milk and let us enjoy it! We mean...we ARE the members of this club, not her!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun and exciting! You should sell those.
ReplyDeletecindy
sounds like fun. Do friends of and honorary members get to participate as well?
ReplyDeleteOh, we can't wait for this! What fun!
ReplyDeleteHope your mom is better soon. I can't wait to have fun in a club where efurryone is naughty like me. I also noticed that efurryone is also either furry handsome or furry beautiful ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW! We so hope mom doesn't tell us she's too busy! Otherwise there will be MAJOR sulking going on in our howse!
ReplyDeleteMilo and Alfie xx