Cricket was so well behaved with the Christmas tree, until Christmas Eve. She knew that since Santa was flying through the sky, he couldn't really keep an eye on her, abd that's when she decided to have a Whap~fest with the tree.
Well Cricket at least you waited until Christmas Eve. I undecorated the tree as soon as Mom got done. She would get the garland on the tree perfect and I would take it off and she could not get it back the way it was. She doesn't put garland on the tree anymore. She puts bows and I can take them off too.
Good job Cricket! Just naught enough without going to far! You are learning well!
ReplyDeleteYAY, Cricket......whapping at least once is a total must!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHow precious! You sure are ready.
ReplyDeletecindy
Well Cricket at least you waited until Christmas Eve. I undecorated the tree as soon as Mom got done. She would get the garland on the tree perfect and I would take it off and she could not get it back the way it was. She doesn't put garland on the tree anymore. She puts bows and I can take them off too.
ReplyDeleteWell done Cricket. Timing is all impawtant when it comes to being norty! :Chuckle:
ReplyDeleteMilo and Alfie xx
Cricket you are so very cute! Even when you're being naughty.
ReplyDeleteCats Rox! Greetings from Long Beach, California. Happy New Year from Me, My Family and Morning Katt!
ReplyDelete