Monday, November 7, 2011

Munchkin Goes To Da Top of Da Notty List

Munchkin iz being furry bads.  Mom and Dad haz 3 furry cute itty-bitty kittens dey is fostering until dey gets furrever homes...

Munchkin iz being a bad hissy-spitty brat, an hiding and pouting all day.  Da liddle babies jus wants to snuggle an be nice & dat Munchkin hisses as loud as she can rite in der faces...and growls, too!
We thot growlin' wuz fur goggies!

Mebbe she knows Dad is finkin abowt givin one of dem der furrever home rite heer?  No matter--she still haz to lern to git along. 

Signed, Patches

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, just discovered your blog and I LOVE IT!!! Always nice to discover new kitty blogs :o)
    Would love it if you'd stop by my blog some time too, I'm doing a really cool giveaway at the moment =^..^=
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some critters just don't like young ones
    n
    Stop by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says that "some" of us do that to new fosters here....but then we realize those foster monsters aren't leaving for a while and give up (or as mom says, get over it)....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hear, hear, all right, everybody play nice, Father Tom is here!!

    Too bad they're too young furr the holy water!!

    Tom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We understand how Munchie could be upset. It's always difficult when things get switched around, isn't it? We are purring and praying that everyone starts getting used to each other soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and dad wish I would allow them to foster little ones here. Not until I'm gone, I say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same when Rosie arrived ! Pookie couldn't stand her from the very beginning and still now they hiss at each other when they meet each other !

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sisters and i would like to send you my sincere gratitude for helping support the HPP.

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,
    Your new Friends - Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva & Truffle too

    ReplyDelete