Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Sorry we have been so bad about things. Mom's work issues have screwed up our club duties pretty good. But things are looking calmer there starting hopefully next week, and I will be back to doing all the things I should be for the club, like visiting with new members and things like that. I know I posted a while back about getting a login if you want to post and don't have one but then mom got back about checking the email. So can you do me a favor - if you are a member but don't have a login for the club, can you leave a comment here so mom can contact you. If you have one and forgot it that is ok - let us know too. We want everyone to be able to post, but don't want to have it just "out there" for spammers. Mom is going to try to check the email too but the best way to get it will be to let us know here. And we hope to have some fun things happening here really soon.

Thanks to all of you for being so awesome and sticking with us!!

Your humble president (lower case from the shame of not keeping up well)

Barney

4 comments:

  1. Hiya - just tried to send the application form to you on behalf of Posky but it said there was an error and 'form not found'. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barney,
    So, I guess that makes her a Naughty Mommy. Maybe we should start a Naught Mommy Club....
    Kitty Kisses and head Butts
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat cat from Hell iz pretty funny.... hahahaha
    We still here wit you Barney, lookin forward to da goin onz ^..^
    Purrz~ Lolly & Larry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miaow , Miaow !
    I don´t have any login for the club :(
    But I sure want one :)

    ReplyDelete