Last night during my nightly "night crazies" around 9:30, I was zooming all around at top speeds and as I was winding down, running across the kitchen counter top, stove and on up to the top of the frig, all of a sudden Mom heard a strange noise. Well, in my crazies, as I was running past the coffee pot, I "accidentally" turned it on and it started making this morning's coffee! Mom really couldn't get mad at me because she thought it was pretty funny. Never a dull moment when there is a "Turk" in the house!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You were only helping. How nice of you to put the coffee on :)
ReplyDeleteYou can come make coffee for us any time, sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI could have sworn I left a comment on this yesterday!
ReplyDeletei had written that it was actually NICE of you to accidentally turn the coffee pot on and start making coffee EARLY!
That was pretty funny. Kind of wish Casper could make coffee in the morning. Good place for you stay until it's safe to come down.
ReplyDeleteThat sure was nice of you to make the coffee. Fanks!
ReplyDeleteI wish my cats would make coffee for me! If you look at this post
ReplyDeletehttp://barbara-wordswordswords.blogspot.com/2010/12/cats-on-tuesday-pepper-and-advent.html you will see one of my cats being naughty with an advent calendar!