Today I was really, really BAD!!!! And Mom was pissed!!!! I was out in the pen and being a cat well a bird came into the yard and I pounced. No one told me not to. Well I also killed it, then sneaked into the house into the dining room where I proceeded to pull feathers off. I had feathers all over the floor. Mom came in and saw me laying by it with Kia sniffing it. She didn't know what it was until closer inspection, and the feathers everywhere. I got grounded for a few hours. But I am again outside in the pen. Told Mom I would be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow. You got a real bird! That's good hunting. I guess you should have left it outside, though. I bet she wouldn't have been mad then. Congrats on catching a bird.
ReplyDeleteWell catching birds is wot we cats do (iffen we get chance). Milo and I have never caught birds though. :sigh:
ReplyDeleteAlfie xx
Wow, you got a bird! That's impressive! We know you were just doing what you're supposed to, what we've evolved to do, but we suppose we can see that our humans might not be happy to have dead bird, feathers strewn around, in the house. MOL.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Pawsome job!
I think it naughty hoomin for telling cat NOT to do what we cats do! Pft, you were just trying to eat, and a birdie sounds pretty tasty!
ReplyDeleteWell... between you and me - I've had my eye on this cute little birdy out of the window for weeks. As soon as mummy's not looking I'm going for it!
ReplyDeleteA cat has got to do what a cat has got to do. But you could try trap and release!
ReplyDeleteOh that was cool to get a bird and bring it inside!! Clementine wants to know how she can become a Member of the Naughty Kitty Club!! Me and Mom agree she will fit right in!!
ReplyDeleteYour TX furiends,