Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sometimes I'm Sneaky Nawty!

Sometimes I just like to hide from TSB... especially when she comes home with a paper bag MEANT for the runt... He loves to play in them. I rarely get into them so it's the last place TSB will look for me... But sometimes I like to change it up and sneak in... I did this earlier this week and she about stepped on the bag (luckily she feels before she puts weight down) and I scared the stuffing right out of her when I popped out! But you can see how well a little girl like me can hide... I really know I shouldn't hide from TSB - but it's so much fun to see her squeal! Plus the snuggles she gives me later, though guilt-ridden, are totally worth it all!
I also am earning a wee unwanted reputation around here of "mellowing out" - I am doing no such thing!
As Queen, I'm always on guard for unwanted introoders - and my favorite snarling target MUWAHAHAHAHA. MOL I will get you yet you little runt! I brought you into this world, I have every right to smack you up one side and down the other!

9 comments:

  1. you look CUTE in that bag! What's a TSB? A survunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSB = The skinny bean = our mom/nurse/servant/slave/mastersnuggler MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like all the pictures of you in the bag ;)

    * TSB is a nice short name :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. The TSB sounds very useful ... al cats need a mom/nurse/servant/slave/mastersnuggler!!!! Fab pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cleo is the one that likes to play in the paper bags. I go in now and then. Mom was noticing Patches go in and out this morning and she hardly ever goes in them. You look cute in there.

    Casper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent sneak attack spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of you in that bag. Very stealthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are furry cute in der! We likes bags and boxes too! Funz!

    ...Tigger, Munchkin, Jigsaw and Patches

    ReplyDelete