There will be no picture taking of me today. I am being very naughty today. I am running away from TSB every time she sees me (which has been rare MOL) and hiding quite well! I feel fine, but after the whole flashy box thing last night for today's post on our blog, I'm done with the dang flashy box. PFT! She's not going to be taking pictures of me today, no way, no how! HA! Take that, you... weird human you!
- Jadzia
(This is a 7 year old picture of me trying to sneak out of our old apartment. I haven't gotten much bigger in the last 7 years, blame my brother for chasing me around nonstop!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi... No picture for today but will be many tomorrow ;)
ReplyDelete~hugs~
Jadzia, we really love your photos and you should let your Mommy get pictures of your beautiful face=make her pay for it though, maybe with more cuddles and treats!...Good luck sweetie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteWe fink yoo shud negotiate treats for photos! 'Cos then there wud be a WIN/WIN situashun. Yoo wud win treats and we wud win by seeing photos!
ReplyDelete