Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting behind again!

So, if you can't tell I have already gotten a bit behind. Last week was so busy and tiring, we had a wake on Monday up in Milwaukee, then things at work were crazy - one of the guys got hurt (he is fine) and there is a lot of concern because he (and his wife) have sued multiple employers for "injuries", and this happened about a week after his most recent settlement here - and he is supposed to be leaving at the end of the month. So I am the "go to" person on this (with no backup or help from anyone, even though I really should have it) and it is just exhausting! So I am behind on a couple badges, and also on moving everyone to the members page.

Also, I have a question for everyone and would like some opinions. We have a new situation at the NKC - one of our members, Austin from Nico the Poly Meezer, went to the bridge. Now, we are very sad and know his mom is sad too so if you get the chance to stop by and just leave some nice words that would be great. Anyway, I was thinking of maybe changing his badge, so that maybe we add something to indicate that while he is an angel at the bridge now we still love him as a member (does that make sense?) This is something we could do any time a member has to run off to go to the bridge. What do you all think of this idea? Would it make the moms and dads too sad to be reminded of it? We want it to be a happy celebration of a great naughty, fun, loving life kitty friend, but again, we don't want to make anyone sad or offend any one. So our question is, do you think this is a good idea or a bad one? Please let us know in the comments. And if you have a good idea on how to do them that is great too.

6 comments:

  1. We agree with Lynx217. The Angles Club sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have a cat, but I love them :)
    So I am going to join the club if i find a "follow" part :)

    best regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very sad to hear this noos. We think a NKC Angel Club is a good idea. maybe we could get Angel Vsquillions for our Bridge members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry and sad to heer dis noos. It allus hurts to loose a furry furriend.

    We finks a Memorial NKC Badge or 'Angels Club' iz a furry good idea to rememebur our notty furriends dat haz left..iz good to remembur da fun part of dem.

    Your furriends, Tigger, Munchkin, Jigsaw and Patches

    ReplyDelete