Saturday, April 3, 2010

Alfie is NORTY!

Do yoo see that BIG scraitch on my nose? Well Alfie did that this morning! He's NORTY!


I may have started the smackdown, BUT he did the BIG scraitch!
Love Milo xx


13 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a good one! I hope he said he was sorry!

    Woo WooOOooo
    Shiloh, Shelby, and their Mom
    GonetotheSnowDogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry he did it to you...

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Milo, we're sure Alfie was trying to give you a love scratch...yeah, right!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, poor Milo! We hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! But it makes you look really tough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milo...you can also now use the moniker - Scarface! Makes you sound cool and naughty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouchies! That looks like it hurts! Mommy sends some kisses to make it feel better!

    Love, uSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give you healing licks!
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Milo,

    MY! What beautiful kitties you are!!! We are sooo happy to know you. Thanks for coming by. We luuv kitties eventhough we don't have any.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Milo that stinks - we think that is just a little bit too naughty! We will have to have a talk with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Guys,

    I answered your question so come by o.k.?

    Luv,
    Star and Riley.

    ReplyDelete