OMC. I can't remember if I wuz a notty girl. So I iz givin' myself a time-out, just in case. You kin see this pickchur and a bunch of odders on our blog at: Talk With The Paws.
Patches it is ok, we are sure you were a little naughty - you don't need to give yourself a time out (see, cause we assume you are getting the time out because you WEREN'T naughty!)
Patches it is ok, we are sure you were a little naughty - you don't need to give yourself a time out (see, cause we assume you are getting the time out because you WEREN'T naughty!)
ReplyDeleteThat katts not naughty, just chilling watching the shadow cat and making sure it doesn't get out of line.
ReplyDeleteJaycee
Being NORTY is OK here. Yoo can be as norty as yoo like. Time owt isn't required!!!
ReplyDeletePatches, it must have been some potent 'nip if you can't remember whether or not you were naught! :-D
ReplyDeleteWe don't know if you were naughty or not, but you sure look cute relaxing by that wall. :)
ReplyDelete