Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snafu is a Mischievous Fellow

Snafu is naughty because he is a mischievous fellow.

A couple of weeks ago, I was hungry and went to our well stocked (because of Christmas) snack cabinet. While trying to decide which variety of corn syrup solids to indulge in, the phone rang so I took two steps to answer it (well, truthfully I just went to see who was calling before actually picking it up). When I retuned without answering it, I found this:





Did I fuss and shout and pull him out?




No. I went and got my camera.




I've come to regret that decision which I'll blog about later.




At the time, I just couldn't resist his charm.




He's a very naughty boy.
~Lisa Co9T

12 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I would have grabbed my camera, too. No one could resist that.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom would have grabbed the camera too! Nice work Snafu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Snafu is a totally charming dude. We're thankful today that you did grab your camera cuz we loved the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snafu you are a wild and crazy man! I can see why you grabbed your camera...too cute to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL!!! Hope you found something DE~LISH to NOM on while you were in there! We know from experience that Nutella stuff is purrty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, pictures would have been in order for our house too! He just looks so cute in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, my friend Snafu, well done! Wish I could get into the treat cabinet like that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!!
    Amanda does that whenever I opened the refrigerator door!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My human would have grabbed the camera, too! Did he get cat hair on your food?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, our Mom would have ran for her flashy box, for sure! Yes, he is NAUGHTY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you find us some food in there, Snafu??

    ReplyDelete