Monday, December 21, 2009

More member badges

Ok, there are more badges to be done - more then I expected actually. And I am getting a terrible migrane, so I am going to have to stop for now - I appologize for being so behind but with the holiday and work it has been crazy. Boy, did I not plan this well or what - start a club at Christmastime!

Anyway, anyone who emails me at thenaughtykittyclub at gmail dot com with their pictures before the end of the month will be a charter member (or if you are on the list from a few days ago that will count too since the holidays make everything crazy). I hope to be caught up soon but it is taking longer then I thought - again, great idea to start this right around Christmas!

I wanted to add - if you send an email to the NKC email and get one back from me (via Sunburntgalaxy) it is because I forgot to switch the from to the NKC email - I have the email forward to me at my regular gmail and check it from both. Don't be surprised if I forget to switch it.




4 comments:

  1. Our application is IN! Wishing you a Merry treatfilled Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, new naughties! You look great on your new badges *purrs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get our badges!!!

    ReplyDelete